Monday, November 17, 2008

Breakfast and Radio

Credit Crunch is my new favourite breakfast cereal. I eat it every morning with illiquid milk. I wash it down with a fruity investment vehicle smoothy. I default obligate into college just like a robot. I am immune to pain again.
So it goes.

I sit beside my radio. Not a physical radio. Don't be obtuse. I'm talking about the radio in my mind. The radio that picks up the signals from the books, magazines, and idle speculative chatter of financial giants. The radio that is dialed in to Truth FM. The scariest thing about recent days is the signal is breaking up. There is just too much static. Is it me? Should I exercise more thus establishing a healthier mind-body equilibrium? I think not.

I think there is something funny down at the station. Or maybe it's the broadcasting tower. This morning the radio started crackling when Joni Mitchell was getting to the part about being a Wild Flower. That's the best part of the song! That song has ended now. That song has ended... how apt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home