Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bob the Chief Caveman

"It's like the chief caveman in the tribe telling the other cavemen not to use fire because they might burn themselves."
Thus spoke a heartbroken man grieving the premature death of short selling. Short selling was gunned down on the streets of London.
His words have roused me from my dogmatic slumbers. Fire is all. Let the cavemen play with their fire! Let us set our hair on fire! Let us burn our caveman pants!
Nobody knows the truth here in these panicked times. Least of all me. My previous posts have been benighted. Expect a long over due purge or "expungation" from the Direwolf.
The return from the misty valleys and peaks of West Eire will bring with it new insight. I have been communicating with a man who wishes to be known only as the Hill. Soon the Hill will speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home